Sunday, April 17, 2005

.....i'm up so early???

aiighhtttt folks!!!!
how's everyone doing?it's the weekend, finally!!! can't express my relief any better. but then again, due to my procrastination, i'm left with lotsa work for the weekend! namely, my ESL draft. DANG it!!!!
not forgetting that math test we have on monday...argh...i don't know how i'm gonna split myself into two..which should i give more priority to?which should i absorb myself in doing?...and again..here's another 'argh' coming right at you..

ARGH!!!!!

sigh...it's so early in the morning. i can't believe that i'm AWAKE! for those of u who don't know my daily schedule on weekends, this is VERY UNHEARD of. it wasn't exactly my will to wake up. i got woken up! my my baby bro, justin, who came in to my room, making helluva noise, distracting me from my dreams (can't remember what i was dreaming about though) is the main reason why i'm here bloggin so early in the morning.

sigh...can't wait to get back to sleep
~zzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZzzZZzZZzzzZZZzzZZZZZzZZZzzZZZzz~

posted by,
suwen

1 Comments:

Blogger Denster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home