Thursday, May 19, 2005

Good Luck everyone!~

I am now posting from the Web. Just liked to wish you all good luck for the exams. Hope you all do well, even when it seems that no attention is paid to the teacher. Lolz.

And sadly I wont be able to go on the Genting trip. Dont think I have enough stamina to go for most of the rides in one day anyway. Haha.

Main point is anyway, guys and gals, good luck for the mid year exam. Hope youre all healthy throughout the exam. Sadly I cant use Tagboard since its "banned" in TC. Nor chatterbox. Lolx. And as in my blog my internet's down (for 1 week already and counting).

~DensteR~

P.S Take my quiz...about... ME :D Click here

P.S 2 Ive already got enough curious and weird looks from other students already. Gonna leave my terminal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home