Monday, November 28, 2005

De Jun's final homework for SAM 2005

Hi everyone!

Ironic that this is my first post but with such a title but here goes.

All of us on the train, ready to go ( luckily Chui San made it!)











Next, on the ferry ( opps! I mean jetty :D - I keep making this mistake for those who did not have the opportunity to laugh at me ! :D)













The second car team!













First, trip to the beach!!





































Sunset!














First night dinner,























The night trip to Dataran Lang

































At cable car,





































At the seven wells,























2nd night dinner,
























On the way home,





































There, pictures worth a thousand words. Difficult to truly express but understood at a glance. Last but not least, remember Issac asked us to prepare a farewell speech... Here is mine ( I know its a bit odd but I already prepared it so here is it anyway)

I like to thank everyone for the year. It was more than a academic year, it was a inward growth too. I learned a little from each and everyone I have known this year.

Wen Xun: to study hard
Jason C: to live the way ourselves deem
Denny: to be true to oneself
Jason S: life is full of different point of views
Ren Juin: life is not all work
S Yuen: dare
Chui san: to stand by my stands
nai chen: simplicity and small things are magnified
Ru ying: to dare to face obstacles and dream
ALbert : to laugh and be true
Lee Xein: to friend and help
P Y'ing Yiing: in doubt ask for help
Tze Meng: to always laugh
wei chuen: I am who I am
Steven: silence is not submission
su wen: dare to express one thoughts
Kuan chen: dare to be myself and laugh along the way
john: to show true colours and never hide myself
Yu yee: No one is perfect but one we can do we must do well
michelle: kecil kecil cili padi (in a good way I mean that one should dare to live:D)
suet ning: ALways be happy
yi ping: how to be a good friend
issac: to renew life and strength,

For some a little more for some I believed I was placed as your friend for a reason greater than what man can understand. Thank and I will always cherish all that I have learned. :D I wish you all the best in the different paths we will all take. Good luck and thank you.

I know its weird but thank you guys!

ps: sprry if got spelling mistake for the names :p I have some more pictures but am too tired to put up. I have been on this a few days already. So sorry!

De Jun

3 Comments:

Blogger S2-rian said...

omigosh!!! what a touching entry.
feeling very nostalgic right now. *sob* those few who stayed back for breakfast at sentral know how easy it is for me to get all teary-eyed. =p

thanks dejun for that wonderflu post, and for everything else too.

on my part, i sure have learnt a lot from the peacemaker in class and i sure do admire how you always have the most diplomatic answers and opinions :)
thanks again for being a awesome friend.

and yea....you havent totally recovered from "who-knows-what-weichuen-did-to-your-room" disease huh? =p
we pack lunch during lunch? ;) haha.

-michelle

9:17 PM  
Blogger S2-rian said...

hey de jun!!!
awwww...that was such a sweet sweet postt!!!homework well done djun!no grades good enough for it!!!!i wish u all the best too djun,i have absolute faith in u bcomng one successful doctor and an individual itself!!we're truly blessed to have known u this year,continue to shine djun!!!!no doubt no one can ever replace our very own s2 hero n prom king at heart!!!!i personally thank u djun for being such a wonderful fren to me,for banging sense into my head at times.i appreciate it alot k!!!luv u lots.i give u one big hug!!!!!

-yuyee-

10:27 PM  
Blogger S2-rian said...

yo de jun! so glad to know u in taylors altough my taylors time is cut short. i also have learnt sumthing from you- that is the spirit of doing things in excellency. that's sumthing i always admire in you.. hope to see u soon again bye for now! =)
naichen

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home