Wednesday, June 01, 2005

pictures!!!!

hey guys!!!!
i'm so sorry for the posting of elixir on tagboard....it's actually my brother being an idiot as usual. i figured that he's got no life and just wants to ruin mine from jealousy..anyone volunteers to whack him up???that is after i'm done with him...sheesh..

anyway..on a happier note.....can u guys pls pls pls send me pictures of anyone at all from S2???as long as it's a picture of an S2-rian just send it over to me pls??coz i'm actually starting on a personal project..one that NO ONE knows of...unless my shit ass brother decides to ruin that too...sigh

anyhow..i'll get the stuff done and i'll show it to you guys when college starts..PLS PLS send alll your pictures of our classmates to me yea..it doesn't only have to be from the genting trip..it can be pictures of them anywhere at anytime...oh..and it'll be best also if u can include solo pictures of yourself...pictures..just pictures!!!!! i need them badly!!!!!!!!!! and it's a good project..trust me..LOL..

so...yea!!!!GENTING just totally rocked..hope we can go up there soon..take care ya'all..ciaoz

p/s: you can send the pictures to my mail : suwen_88@msn.com or just send it over to me through msn..thx ya'll...your co-operation is much needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home