Friday, August 05, 2005

Words that I am hearing are starting to get old

Yes Denster is quite right, this blog is half dead already. I think it's like this not because we are not keen to write, but I believe many of us struggle to think what to write. yes yes no no? How are we going to keep this blog alive when we leave SAM next year? Do you guys realise it's august already? A few more months and SAM ends. Yes guys, SAM is ending, and we are definitely not going to have another year studying together. How many of us is going overseas next year? I have quite a few names in my mind already. How often will we see each other next year? Even if we want to make a point to do so but everyday routine soon will have us tied down. Anyway, I am really glad to meet you all in Taylors this year. I wish for the best for whatever you do in the future.

But right now, we have our common tests and trial and final exams, don't we? ahem...

2 Comments:

Blogger S2-rian said...

siapa ini??oorg penuh misteri..what u mean by 'words that i m hearin are startin to get old?'meanin ur bored of us??hhahahha...nvm..i duno..

9:12 PM  
Blogger Denster said...

I so agree man. Dont know who are you though :P But anyway good points raised in the post. :)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home