Saturday, June 11, 2005

memories

i don't want to go back to college. :'(

how time flies. 2 weeks of holidays felt really really short. and it seems like i started college not too long ago.

the first day i shifted into my apartment, i was all alone. (the rest are a-level students) it felt really weird, living all by myself. though it wasn't exactly my first time leaving my comfort zone, i missed home. i missed my family, my friends. i missed mum's cooking. i missed ipoh where everything was familiar.
in SJ, i was totally lost.

first day of college was ok. made a couple of friends in the "M" group, got into S2 n the first thing i did in class....look at my classmates. n sadly, no cute guys around :P well, i sat in between lee xein and yng yiing on the first day. and all of a sudden, this girl starts poking my back.

girl : hey, you are michelle, right? amy's friend?
me : yea. *introduces ourselves*
girl : are you from australia?
me : huh? me? nope
girl : no wonder i noticed u didnt have the aussie accent

at that time, this was what was going through my mind. who's this girl? she's so perky n gosh, is she talkative too!!
no rewards for guessing who it is....no one else but HO SU WEN, my very first friend in S2, n i'm glad she and suet ning ar my best friends. :D

the first-day-at-college experience is still vivid in my memory.
trying to recognise classmates, trying to remember names, trying to make new friends (su wen started the now defunct "happening" yum cha gang)

it's now june. we'll be leaving one another soon. who knows what n where we'll be after SAM. but one thing i know for sure, i'm gonna miss everyone!!!

oh well, few hours time, n we'll b back to our routine. c u guys in college!!

-michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home