Monday, February 06, 2006

My Final Bow?~

Guys and gals of S2; as you know I'll be leaving soon to Aus (please refer to the *ahem* long bean part if you want to know when) soon, with the other S2s who are going there as well.

Just'd like to wish you all good luck and farewell. I hope to meet you all again yea...cause I know Ill miss all of you. You all have been really great classmates but most importantly friends, and I am sure that you all feel the same.

Next time you look at the sea... think of us abroad and those at home.
Next time you look at the sky... think of us soaring in whatever we do.
Next time you look at our photos... always remember that we will be beside you in spirit.
Next time you look at the exam paper... think of us all doing the same! :)
Next time you look at the words S2, remember us :D

Take care, S2

S2 forever :D

~DensteR~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home